» Kinetic Art Project
Kinetic Art Project
Students, artists and makers have formed a community collaborative to create and build a Kinetic Art Project.
The Kinetic Art Project will utilizes alternative energy and up-cycled objects that:
- Features water, wind and solar.
- Creates Kinetic movement from water, wind and/or solar.
- Demonstrates alternative energy uses and sustainability.
- Utilizes S.T.E.A.M. principals.
- Features the Sulas Helio Drive. SULAS Helio Drive Spec Sheet
The Kinetic Art Project will be featured at the February 3-5, 2017 International Kinetic Art Exhibit and Symposium.
Benefits of participating in the Kinetic Art Project are:
- Learn real world practical use of art and technology skills
- Contribute to a collaborative project with a variety of industry disciplines and S.T.E.A.M. principles.
- Display individual mock ups and illustrations at the weekend event.
- Collaborative partners offered FREE booths.
- Event press releases include the Kinetic Art Project collaborative partners.
Collaborative Partners include: